WRITER / THINKER / CREATOR
I'm Christina Buff, the one-woman army behind Touch Infinity.
The Boring Stuff:
In 2013, I graduated magna cum laude from Stevenson University in Baltimore, MD with a degree in business communication focused in writing. During my time there, I discovered that not only do I love to write, but I'm also pretty good at it (you can read all about that journey of self-discovery here). I've been seeking my own niche in the writing world ever since.
Touch Infinity started as a private medley of musings in 2012 and the name just stuck. It has evolved into a place to showcase my personal and professional writing, and to share with you my handmade creations.
I've always had an "I can do that" kind of mindset. By that, I mean when I see something I like I immediately start brainstorming ways to make my own version. That's how I began wire wrapping and embroidering. That's why I create things.
CREATING—IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM—IS MY PASSION.
THE FUN STUFF:
‣ I dig music, especially from the Grateful Dead and Phish.
‣ When I'm not writing or creating something, I'm probably buying concert tickets. And they're probably for Phish.
‣ I'm super passionate about God, feminism, and social justice.
‣ I have an encyclopedic knowledge of How I Met Your Mother.
‣ I take more pictures of my dog than anything else. She is a golden retriever and she's weird and wonderful.
‣ Craft beer is my calling. I'm an IPA enthusiast and a snob when it comes to drinking.
‣ I always have overdue library books. Always.
‣ I get told at least once a day that I look like Amy Winehouse.
‣ I wear my heart on my sleeve and feel everything very intensely.
‣ My family is a bunch of party animals and I love them dearly.
‣ I'm usually barefoot or in combat boots.
‣ I don't like sports, but I like teams. I root for the Baltimore Ravens and the Washington Capitals.
‣ I hate small talk, but will rant to you about the Gawker vs Hulk Hogan dilemma or how plastic is poisoning our planet.